The Twinsburg Public Library accepts new US Passport applications. All services are by appointment only and can be made in the Computer Center or by phone at 330-425-4268 x 4. Appointments take approximately 30-45 minutes for one passport applicant. For additional applicants, please allow for extra time.
Apply for a New Passport
- Find passport application information on the Department of State Website
- See our Passport Application Checklist before coming to the Library to apply for your passport.
- Passport Photos are not available at the Library. Please have your passport photos ready before submitting your application.
- Passport Applications are only accepted by Appointment Only. Appointment can be made by visiting the Twinsburg Public Library Computer Center or by calling 330-425-4268x4
- If you are renewing an expired adult passport issued within the last 15 years, you may apply by mail.
Forms and Information
- Passport Information
- Form DS-11 (Complete Online and Print)
- Form DS-82 Renewal of Passport (Complete Online and Print)
|New Passport Checklist.pdf||237.64 KB|